Embedded Engineer (m/f/d) – Germany
In the not too distant future, robots will support us as colleagues and companions in all situations of life. PowerON is revolutionizing robotics as we know it. As an innovation driver, we develop multifunctional, compliant electronics for collaborative, adaptive robotics and bionic systems. The focus here is on the market for soft robotics. Here, our goal is to make robotics more human. With our development teams in Dresden and Auckland (New Zealand), we will make this dream come true. To realize this vision, we are looking for an embedded hardware and software developer (m/f/d) in the field of soft robotics systems for our Dresden office, starting at the next possible date.
- In close cooperation with our team in New Zealand, as well as various cooperation partners, you will develop embedded hardware and software systems for data acquisition or control and regulation of compliant sensor-actuator systems for robotics.
- Your tasks will include system and PCB design, firmware development and testing of the developed systems with connected sensor-actuator peripherals.
- You will support the team in defining communication interfaces and developing front-end software for data presentation.
- As part of our team, you will plan development projects in close collaboration with our customers and design, build and test prototypes according to their specifications.
- You are enthusiastic about new technologies and topics related to bionics and robotics.
- You have a university degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering or a similar profile.
- You have a good understanding of electronics and experience in designing PCBs for embedded systems (preferably with Altium).
- You have experience in embedded software development using embedded C, preferably with Atmel, Microchip, STM microcontrollers etc.
- You have experience in front-end development for data analysis and presentation, preferably using Python / Matlab / C#.
- You are well verse with lab bench and measurement equipment for testing and debugging like power supply, oscilloscope, multi-meters, and LCR meters etc.
- You have good soldering skills and capable of solder small SMD components.
- You are open to international travel and participation in trade fairs and conferences.
- You may already have some experience with communication systems such as CAN, UART, USB, Bluetooth, or WLAN.
- Experience with FPGAs and VHDL would be beneficial.
- You are a team player, willing to learn and not afraid to think outside the box and have strong communication and decision-making skills.
- In addition, you bring good German and business fluent English skills.
apply now, because we offer you:
- Challenging tasks with a high degree of personal responsibility and creative freedom
- Opportunities for professional development and for taking on personnel responsibility
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of a home office
- The possibility to work temporarily or prospectively in Auckland, New Zealand
- Regular team events with motivated and welcoming colleagues
Be part of the revolution in robotics!
If the challenge of successfully shaping an innovative company appeals to you, send your CV via e-mail to: email@example.com